Salary: 28,000 - 30,000 per annum
Competitive employee benefits and pension scheme.
Kelly Services are pleased to be supporting the largest manufacturing employer in Northumberland, with their search for a Human Resources Adviser.
Applications are welcomed from candidates who have a Degree in Human Resource management, Business Management or the equivalent. With vast experience in a similar Generalist HR role, ideally in a fast-paced company (manufacturing would be desirable). You should be able to hit the ground running and work proactively.
- Providing a comprehensive HR support and advice service to management and employees.
- Focused on quality, customer service, the environment and sustainability.
- Rewarding and varied job role. Technologically advanced systems and processes. Comprehensive induction process, progressive training and development
- Undertaking strategic project work and contributing to continuous improvement measures.
- Managing general and specific HR queries and developing effective working relationships with internal and external parties, ensuring compliance with statutory requirements considering risk, HR best practice and policy.
- Assisting with international assignments/mobility, liaising with group colleagues, assisting with sponsorship, visa, and work permit requirements.
- Supporting managers and providing advice in relation to absence management, discipline, grievance, flexible working requests, family leave, changes to terms, etc.
- You are a CIPD Member Level 7.
- Full working knowledge of legislation.
- Personal integrity and understanding of a need for total confidentiality and data protection.
- Intermediate IT skills
- Competent use of Microsoft Office
- SAP Experience is advantageous.
- Good numerical, written and verbal skills
- Priority to attention to detail and accuracy.
- Full clean driving licence.
Does it sound like you?
If you think you have the skills we're looking for, then we want to hear from you. To apply for this role please send your CV or if you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact Lyndsey Temple on .
Kelly Services are an Equal Opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. Kelly Services and are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job