We are currently recruiting for a HR Advisor who is confident in dealing with a large volume of Employee Relation cases based in Southwark for leading client of ours. The ideal candidate will be at HR Advisor level, who has proactively been involved in Employee Relation cases from start to finish, able to guide and support managers and able to support with the final outcome decisions.
The role will be for approximately 2 months, candidates need to be available immediately and able to commit to the length of the contract.
- Managing Employee Relation cases from start to finish
- Guide and support managers with employment law
- Support in the decision making process and prepare final outcome letters
- Working with Unions to discuss cases where appropriate and also attend meetings
- Strong experience in Employee Relations and strong knowledge of Employment Law
- Confidently able to communicate with Senior Managers, Employees and Unions both verbal and written
- Experience with MS Office and CRM systems
- Able to adapt to changes and be proactive in your approach
Please apply via the website with your most recent CV and a short covering note detailing your interest as well as experience for the role.Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job