The role requires a generalist HR Advisor to join the team on an interim basis and undertake national travel when required.
- business services
- advise, coach and support management and employees on all ER and HR matters
- lead on case management; absence, performance, grievance, discipline etc
- undertake redundancy consultations and documentation/ administration
- support with redundancies, TUPE and change management
- policy and procedural work
- CIPD qualified or QBE
- able to travel nationally as often as once a week
- able to start asap and commit to a contract for the remainder of the year
- interim role
- exposure to a services business
- competitive package
- £28-30,000 + car allowance
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"