My client are a busy, growing, well established organisation with their head office based in the centre of Colchester. The business is a lively sales organisation with operations up and down the country.
The business is growing in numbers and therefore they are looking to add to their HR Administration team. The aim of the role is to provide excellent customer service to candidates, employees, new starters and leavers at every stage in the process, key responsibilities as follows:
- Use HR systems to ensure our customers have and comply with relevant legislation, knowledge and have the information they required
- Produce and issue employment contracts and offer letters for new starters, and upload to HR system
- Maintain & monitor records of staff absence due to sickness, holidays, maternity etc and administer any pay adjustments as required
- Keep and administer amendments to staff records and produce contractual letters e.g. pay awards, transfers and promotions
- Monitor and administer maternity/ paternity requests
- Administer leavers and deal with any pertinent issues e.g. training debts, holiday entitlement
- Respond to reference requests
- Process probationary and career reports, inputting outcome onto the HR system.
- Achieve monthly SLA’s
- Understanding customer requirements by gaining deeper insight into their needs or problem by questioning and exploring concern
- Producing and reviewing monthly reports
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to develop their HR experience in busy and complex environment.
Successful candidates will have at least 6 months HR Administration experience or strong administration experience combined with a minimum of CIPD level 3.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'