Must have relevant HR Administration experience and passionate about progressing within HR.
The client is a manufacturing business in Liverpool who have a value added HR approach.
- All HR, Recruitment and Learning and Development administration
- Updating personnel files
- Taking notes at meetings
- Employee life cycle administration- starters, leavers and contracts
- Ability to advise on basic HR policy and processes
- Passion for HR
- HR Administration experience
- Ideally have a CIPD level 3, but not essential
- Worked in a similar environment
A permanent full time HR Administration role working for a growing and fast paced HR team.