Are you looking to work in a prestigious, blue chip corporate environment?
The role is based within an expanding shared services department for a top flight corporate organisation operating from regional headquarters in Northampton.
- Support for employees queries.
- Advising on HR policies and practices - acting as a central point of contact for employee queries and issues.
- Support team and departmental meetings.
- Inducting colleagues and liaising across the department for a joined up admin approach.
- Take on ad hoc projects for local, regional or national HR matters.
The overriding purpose of this role is to enable the business to provide a distinct, value added HR admin service to enable our client to attract and retain high quality people.
If you are a top drawer HR graduate looking to improve your career prospects this interesting and varied new role could be just right for you.
Start 2018 with this exciting new job opportunity - Apply now!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'