The role will provide a full administration service to the business and will involve processing of the full employee lifecycle including:
- First point of contact for HR queries
- Process all new starters, onboarding and induction
- Assist with absence management including recording and reporting
- Deal with probation reviews, exit interviews, and long service awards
- Update and maintain the HRIS regularly (including MI reporting)
- Assist with any HR project work when required
Experience & Skills required
- Previous experience working in an HR Administration role
- Experience working with HRIS.
- Excellent capability in Microsoft packages including word and excel
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast paced, commercial environment.
The role will be Part Time - 3 days per week. The role will initially be home based and the company head office is based in central Glasgow.
This is a great opportunity and a good broad HR Administration role where you will be able to learn and develop in a dedicated HR team.
Pertemps highly experienced Professional Services Recruitment team specialise in providing professional candidates across Scotland with attractive and aspirational job opportunities for their next career step. This includes permanent roles, interim contracts, and temporary assignments. From support level roles, right through to senior and executive appointments, our expertise and tenure is second to none.
We are engaged by many of the leading Private and Public Sector organisations across Scotland to secure the very best talent across a range of skill sets, professions and specialisms. From Accountancy & Finance and Financial Services; to HR, OD and L&D; Marketing and Managerial appointments, our team of seasoned experts will handle all contingency and retained campaigns for you, ensuring comprehensive delivery for all parties.
Our industry specific recruitment experts are delighted to be available to you to provide exclusive job opportunities, market advice, personalised insights and to inform and support you throughout your career journey or hiring project, no matter what stage you may be at. We would love to hear from you, and stand ready to support you with a high quality bespoke level of service.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'