Morgan McKinley are currently recruiting for a fantastic business based in Maidenhead who are looking for a strong HR Administrator on a 12 month FTC.
The role will include the following:
- General HR administration, including recruitment and learning and development
- Keeps trackers, spreadsheets up to date, at all times
- Follows checklists at all times and ensures all steps and actions are completed
- Arranges meetings, appointments, interviews and induction schedules
- Prepares letters, contracts, etc, ensuring they are accurate and professionally presented
- Updates org charts and picks up on all monthly/quarterly or annual changes/actions
- Tracks and records returned information, documents, etc, chasing for any outstanding details
The ideal candidate:
- Working as an administrator within a busy, confidential and customer focused environment
- Navigating and updating a comprehensive data base
- Working with Microsoft packages and large spreadsheets
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'