Are you currently looking to take the next step in your HR Career? Would you like to take that step in a creative and vibrant organisation with very exciting plans for the future?
You may have already had exposure to a fast paced HR Administration, Payroll or Training role?
Or you could be a strong Administrator determined to utilise your current experience or relevant HR qualifications in a full on HR role.
Our client based in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshireare currently recruiting for HR Administrator on a Full Time Permanent basis.
- Production of paperwork in relation to the employee Lifecyle and complete the required processes within agreed SLA's
- Managing the new starter process- ensuring a smooth onboarding
- Responding to employee HR queries in agreed SLA
- Support the delivery of key HR initiatives
- Managing the leaver and absence process
- Management of the payroll process through our managed service provider including inputting of data and report checking
- Updating and maintaining the HR System
- Producing management information, maintaining a high degree of accuracy
- Effectively communicate with all levels of management and third-party suppliers
- Maintain personnel files and record keeping within the function ensuring compliance with Data Protection, Equal Opportunities, Employment Law and regulations
- General Office Administration duties
- Ability to work to agreed deadlines and quality
- Highly organised and able to manage conflicting priorities
- Good inter-personal skills and able to build effective relationships across the organisation
- Flexible individual and team player with willingness to adapt to changing environment
- Able to prioritise workloads and work proactively in a fast-paced, fluid environment
- High attention to detail, able to follow processes and create better ones
- Excellent MS Word & Excel skills
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'