We are looking for an HR Administrator to support our Human Resources department. You will act as the first point of contact for HR-related queries from employees
Your main administrative duties include maintaining personnel records, managing HR documents (e.g. employment records and onboarding guides) and updating internal databases. Our ideal candidate has experience with HR procedures and can juggle various administrative tasks in a timely manner.
Ultimately, you should be able to ensure our HR department supports our employees while conforming to labor laws
Main responsibilities include -
- Organize and maintain personnel records
- Update internal databases (e.g. record sick or maternity leave)
- Prepare HR documents, like employment contracts, joining documents, exit forms.
- Create reports on data when needed
- Answer employees queries about HR-related issues
- Assist payroll department by providing relevant employee information (e.g. leaves of absence, sick days and work schedules)
- Participate in HR projects
- Write up minutes of the meeting, and perform note-taker duties for disciplinary meetings.
- Draft official letters and emails.
- Work experience as an HR administrator or HR assistant
- Experience with HR software, like HRIS or HRMS, will be an advantage
- Computer literacy (MS Office applications, Excel, in particular, is a must)
- Excellent organizational skills, with an ability to prioritize important projects
- Strong phone, email and in-person communication skills
- Excellent writing skills.
- HR Qualifications will be beneficial but not mandatory.
- Writing Skills
- MS Office