Office Angels are currently recruiting for an exciting HR Administrator position on behalf of our client based in Alva. This is a temporary role for a period of 2-3 months, but there is the potential for this role to be made into a permanent position.
The hours of work are flexible with the option to work either 9-5 Monday to Friday or to work 8.30-5.00 Monday to Thursday and to work 9-2 on a Friday.
If you are available to start immediately and have previous experience of working in fast-moving HR or Supervisory position, please apply now!
Role and Responsibilities:
- General HR correspondence: including letters for promotions, flexible working etc.
- Keeping policies and procedures up to date
- Monitoring holidays, absence and lieu time
- Arranging board meetings
- General administration support
- Preparing reports
- Outstanding administration skills
- A pro-active approach to work
- Effective time-management skills
- An organised approach to the daily tasks and the ability to work under pressure
- Proficient in the Microsoft office suite, including Excel
- Knowledgeable in GDPR
This is a wonderful opportunity for a less experienced HR graduate to build upon their knowledge but also for seasoned HR Administrators to join a bustling and busy team where they can showcase their years of Administration experience.
Whilst we'd love to get back to every applicant personally, it isn't always possible and sadly we cannot provide individual feedback.
Working as a temp is an ideal way of exploring different job roles and industries. It's also perfect for ensuring you have the right work/life balance. Here are just some of the heavenly benefits you can expect when you temp through Office Angels:
- Employed directly with Office Angels, meaning we're always on hand to ensure you're being well looked after
- We work with highly sought after employers in your local area and cover a huge range of roles from Reception, Customer Service and Administration, to Accounts, HR and Marketing.
- We can search for permanent work whilst you're in assignments and offer expert interview support and advice
- Weekly pay
- 28 days paid annual leave (Based on a weekly accrual)
- Statutory Sick Pay in the unfortunate event you find yourself under the weather
We're proud to say our consultants are experts in recruitment and are more than happy to discuss the benefits in more detail; please contact your local Office Angels branch for further information.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Office Angels who are operating as an employment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://candidate-privacy
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'