A specialist construction consultancy is looking for an HR Administrator to deliver their duties in a highly professional environment in Ipswich.
The HR Administrator will join a specialist construction consultancy that provide Building consultancy, Cost consultancy, Clerk of works and Project Management services.
The HR Administrator will assist and ensure that all HR administration is taken care of so recruitment can become more of a priority in the immediate future. The role will also involve:
- Assist with any filing
- Go to career days/recruitment/networking events
- Collating payroll information
- Organising employee records
- Help with recruitment where necessary
- Completing any adhoc HR duties
- Completing new starter paperwork
- Completing DBS (CRB) checks
The successful HR Administrator will have:
- At least a years' experience in a similar role
- Experience using Sage (preferably HR)
- Knowledge of GDPR procedures (preferable)
- Administration experience
The HR Administrator will benefit from
- Competitive salary
- 23 days holiday (increasing every year up to 26 days)
- Rail card
- Discretionary bonus
- Flexible working hours
If you are a HR Administrator looking for a great move, please contact Fiona Hollins at Brandon James:
HR Administrator / Sage / Administration / Ipswich / Consultancy / Construction / Recruitment
- HR Administrator / Sage / Administration / Ipswich / Consultancy / Construction / Recruitment
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'