Our market leading client based in the Medway Towns is looking to recruit a keen and enthusiastic HR Administrator
Your role will be to provide comprehensive administrative support to the HR team and wider organisation. Reporting to the HR Manager your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Providing a comprehensive administrative support to the HR team
- Acting as first point of contact and dealing with any enquiries, managing shared email inbox
- Providing support with the full employee life cycle including recruitment, on-boarding and training
- Reviewing and improving existing administrative systems
- Supporting the HR team with HR projects
- Working in partnership with stakeholders across the business to deliver a consistent approach to HR and offer relevant administrative and first line support
- Maintaining confidential personnel records
- Attending meetings, providing administrative support including minute taking
- Ensure all identified and authorised training is planned, delivered, evaluated and recorded effectively
You will have/be:
- Some experience dealing with HR administration
- Strong administration skills
- Proficiency using all MS Office applications
- Able to work well under pressure
- Meticulous and methodical approach to work
- A high attention to detail and accuracy
- Able to work to your own initiative as well as part of a small team
- An effective problem solver
- CIPD Level 3 (or working towards)
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
This is a really rare opportunity for someone looking to join an established market leader offering great benefits. You will be joining an incredibly stable team where you will be able to learn from experienced HR professionals.
If you are interested please click the apply now button and upload your CV!
This role is being handled by Nicole Hill, Business Support Consultant for Pearson Whiffin Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'