PMP Recruitment have an exciting opportunity for an immediately available HR Administrator to join a FMCG organisation in Magor on a temporary contract for 3-4 months.
£10.80 per hour
As successful HR Administrator you will provide HR support to the Logistics and Projects teams, working collaboratively with the HR Logistics team. This role is a key member of the HR team and will be responsible for keeping accurate records and undertaking all admin duties within a timely manner.
Duties will include:
- Provide full administrative support to the logistics projects teams.
- Manage and support administration of the project related HR Mail Boxes
- Support the productions of timely action plans
- Maintain accurate records of all HR Admin relating to logistics projects.
- Taking notes whilst in meetings
- Printing letters
Key skills & experience
- Relevant HR Administration experience
- Excellent IT skills - Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong Administration skills - Collating data, printing, scanning
- Understanding of HR functions, policies and procedures
- Logistics experience would be advantageous
Are you an experienced HR Administrator?Do you have experience of working in a fast paced environment? Are you happy to work on a rotating shift patterns to meet the needs of the business? If so PMP Recruitment want to hear from you today?
Please apply uploading your CV in Word format to be immediately considered.
PMP Recruitment are an equal opportunities employer
PMP Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'