Our client is looking for an HR Administrator to report into the Head of HR and maintain all aspects of recruitment and HR Administration.
The HR Administrator will give professional support and guidance to individual staff and to groups, will uphold the vision, values and goals of the organisation and ensure that our values are built into the culture and practices.
- Prepare and place recruitment advertisements
- Reply to all vacancy enquiries appropriately and process candidates for shortlisting
- Organise candidate interviews with Managers and assist at interviews if needed
- Complete all pre-employment checks to ensure full compliance is met with current guidelines and legislation
- Prepare personnel files and complete all New Starter and Leavers records
- Update HR database
- Record absence and sickness certification
- Maintain personnel files, ensuring they are up to date and accurate
- Deal with day to day HR administration and queries
- Prepare and submit management information reports as required
- Provide support to the Head of HR as needed
TRAINING, MANAGEMENT, COMPLIANCE AND PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Participate in Finance, HR and admin meetings as required
- Be familiar with the company’s policies and procedures
- Previous HR Administration experience or strong administration experience with a desire to move into HR
- Good communication and organisation skills
- Ability to prioritise a varied and busy workload
- Strong IT skills
- HR Administration
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'