Looking for a temporary HR Administrator to join one of our fantastic clients within the heart of Cirencester. This is a fantastic company with great core values and has the opportunity to take this temp role to perm for the right candidate. They are located within the picturesque location of the centre of Cirencester.
Duties and Responsibilities of a HR Administrator:
- General HR Services ensuring correct policies and procedures are available, advised and adherence
- Update internal databases
- Organise and maintain personnel records
- Prepare HR documents, like employment contracts and new hire guides
- Continuously monitor and review HR policies and processes and implement changes where necessary
- Assist payroll department by providing relevant employee information (e.g. leaves of absence, sick days and work schedules)
- Create regular reports and presentations
- Support change management processes
- Participate in HR projects
- Support the recruitment process
- An ability to maintain confidentiality and act with discretion and diplomacy is crucial
- Previous HR administration ideal but not essential
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and other Microsoft programmes
- Lives within the Cirencester area
- Has a good eye for detail
- A keen problem solver
- Takes entitative to resolve issues or find unknown answers to questions
- HR Policies
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'