Title: HR Administrator
Location: Central Reading
Salary: 16-18k (Inc CIPD training)
An opportunity has arisen for a candidate with a desire to start their career in HR. An industry leading client based in central Reading is looking to a bright and attentive candidate to join their HR team as an Administrator. As per the employers commitment to development training will be provided to obtain CIPD Level 3.
*This is wonderful opportunity to gain experience in a large, professional HR team. You will be developing along side the current team consisting of; HR Director, Senior Advisor, Senior Learning and development officer, Learning and development advisor, HR Advisor and another HR Administrator.
Duties to include:
* Prepare introduction emails for new starters
* Coordinate all Work Experience placements
* Keep track of probationary review dates and send probation pass letters
* Prepare mortgage, tenancy and employment references, long service letters and season ticket loan agreements
* Maintain accurate and complete personnel records
* Process and maintain accurate records of invoices
* Undertake training course logistics and maintain training and qualification records
* Coordinate the appraisal collection process and review documentation
* Assist with recruitment administration including responding to applicants, preparing advertisements for the website, maintaining applicant information in line with GDPR legislation, promoting the employee referral scheme and coordinating interviews
* Managing the People Team, Benefits and Training email inboxes
* Support the People Team by carrying out ad hoc activities as required.Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'