Love working in HR?
Want to get more experience working in a fast paced HR environment?
Our client, a local company with a National presence based near the centre of Newcastle are looking to recruit a HR Administrator to join their team on an ongoing temporary basis.
The role will involve:
- Data Entry, updating internal databases
- Preparing relevant documentation
- Taking telephone calls
- Responding to emails
- Supporting Head of People, Recruitment Business Partner and L&D Business Partner with day to day administration
The position is extremely busy and requires an individual who may have worked within a similar post previously.
Ideally you will be:
- Highly organised
- An excellent communicator
- Computer literate
The hours of work are Monday - Friday - 9:00am - 5:00pm. This is an ongoing temporary position. Free parking is available. This role is due to start the week commencing 16th September so you must have little or no notice.
Benefits include a Reed Rewards package which offer:
- Weekly pay
- On line access to all of your payslips and your weekly time sheets
- Competitive Holiday entitlement (28 days per year)
- A discount scheme to use with a variety of high street retailers
- Access to a Pension & Healthcare scheme
- Opportunity to 'Refer a Friend' and gain £50 of high street vouchers (terms & conditions apply)
- Assistance with finding other employment in the future and CV advice
- High Street
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'