Excellent opportunity, immediately available, for a HR Administrator to join a well-established and rewarding company who offer an excellent service to their customers and a fantastic place to work. We are looking for a temporary HR Administrator who is well versed with all the on boarding administration and is happy to work alone and from own initiative. The role is for approx 6 weeks and is based in Sale.
About The Role:
· Supporting a busy company of 300+ staff with all HR Administration
· Handling all HR inbox enquiries
· Making amendments to employee contracts
· Constructing letters to employees
· Ensuring payroll information is up to date and correct
· Answering employees pay enquiries including those relating to SSP and SMP
· Undertaking the full on boarding process for all new starters including all letters and contracts along with ID and reference checking
· Keeping HR system and records up to date
· Looking at probation reviews etc
· Processing any leavers documentation
· Supporting team managers with any queries
Essential Skills & Experience
· Previous experience within a busy and fast paced HR administration role
· Must be confident constructing letters to employees
· Able to work autonomously and be happy to work alone
· Someone highly adaptable and confident in their own ability who is able to use initiative and is confident in their own ability
· Strong communicator who is able to build relationships easily and solve problems
About The Benefits
· Full time, working 9am-5.30pm Monday -Friday ideally however some flexibility could be offered
· Hourly rate of up to GBP10.50ph DOE along with weekly pay
· Plush working environment working for a reputable business
· Free parking
If this sounds like a role you will LOVE, please apply now!
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 days. If you haven't been contacted within 2 days your application has been unsuccessful. Please check our Website and apply directly for any other suitable positions you see. We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.
Are you on Facebook? Consider following our Facebook page as this is the first place where we post the most up to date vacancies, along with CV tips, interview techniques and so much more. Check us out on Facebook.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'