Shawbrook is a specialist UK lending and savings bank founded in 2011 to serve the needs of SMEs and individuals in the UK with a range of lending and savings products.
We differentiate ourselves by concentrating on markets where our specialist knowledge and personalised approach to underwriting offer us a competitive advantage. This supports attractive stable returns and sustainable growth and also benefits businesses and consumers in parts of the market which continue to be poorly served by traditional high street banks. Fundamental to our success is a relationship focus which puts the interests of our customers and business partners at the heart of everything we do, built on a culture which stresses the use of our experience and judgement to make decisions that balance risk, return and customer need.
We are looking for a HR Administrator to join our Human Resources team based in Brentwood. The HR Administrator will provide full, accurate administrative support to the HR team, to support the delivery of an effective, customer focused and professional HR service to meet operation needs of HR department and the business.
- To monitor and respond to basic employee queried raised through AskHR mailbox and phone line and flag more complex issues to the relevant person.
- To educate the employees and line managers as to how they can support themselves with HR Hub AskHR and other HR systems.
- To provide support in production of standard correspondence and letters in relation to; References (financial, employer, tenancy etc.), Internal transfers/promotions, Ad hoc contractual changes
- To co-ordinate HR filing, scanning and carrying out regular archiving in line with document retention policy.
- To provide HR system administration support by ensuring accuracy of the data held on HR Hub and supporting with reporting and system development activities.
- To process the invoices for the HR department in a timely manner
- To provide administrative support as required to the whole HR team, but in particular to the training, reward and HRIS teams
- Manage the LMS system; Reports as required by L&D and the business, report outstanding regulatory training to relevant learning partner, answering queries that come through, creating and Booking events
- Induction - Corporate and Manager, manage induction bookings, manage invites, post course surveys, organise logistics and catering
- Good level of general education- Maths and English as a minimum
- Experience of working within a confidential environment, dealing with sensitive information
- Experience of working within an HR department
- Experience of working in a busy office environment with strong customer/service orientation
- Proven Basic admin office skills experience
- Computer literate
- HR System Database experience
- Visio desirable
- Approachable and able to relate to people at all levels of the organisation and with 3rd parties
- Attention to detail and methodical in work practices
- Takes pride in accurate and well-presented documentation
- Discreet, diplomatic and able to handle sensitive information in confidence
- Able to stay calm in pressure situations
- Customer service oriented " can do " approach
- Strong team player
- Proactive, self-motivated and able to work on own initiative
- Adaptable & Flexible
- Enthusiastic "can do" attitude
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Professional , well presented
- Values in line with Shawbrook values/culture
This role is an SB5 within Shawbrook’s internal banding structure
- Administrative Support
- Human Resources
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'