Brook Street (UK) Ltd is seeking a committed HR Administrator, to join the Human Resources team. This full-time position will report to the HR Business Partner. The successful candidate will support the achievement of the business strategy and Key Company Targets through the provision of a generalist Human Resources service but with a primary focus on facilitating line management in regard to managing employee relations.
- Ensure that safe working practices are adhered to at all times, including wearing PPE as appropriate. Acquire knowledge of Health & Safety procedures, work instructions, and associated documentation. Comply with all Health & Safety Policies and instructions and actively contribute to Company efforts to promote safe behaviour and safe systems of work.
- Support Operations and partner with Leaders to support on all HR topics including but not limited to, absence management, recruitment & selection, performance management, training and development and employee relations.
- Perform general administrative duties including communications, filing, photocopying, letter writing, note taking and management of the Marlin screens and notice boards.
- Accountable for managing the Equator Time and Attendance System including processing new starts and leavers, maintaining up to date information/records, providing training on the Equator system to Team Leaders / Managers, producing reports as required and providing advice and system support on a daily basis.
- To provide an administrative support service to the HR team as required.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- IT literacy with good working knowledge of MS Office and IT systems.
- Ability to build effective relationships with line managers and employees at all levels.
- Ability to communicate with a wide range of contacts from corporate to manufacturing employees - both oral and written.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and sensitivity to information.
- Obtained CIPD Level 3 or above / 2 - 3 years' of HR administration experience within a fast-paced environment / Experience of HR / payroll systems and record maintenance.
- Degree in Human Resources or Business.
- Previous experience of working in HR within a Manufacturing environment.
To register your interest for this role please click "Apply" or alternatively call Robbie on .
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'