Your new company
You will be joining a company that places a huge importance on their employees and recognises them as their greatest asset. They are huge investors in People accredited and offer various benefits to their employees. They have created a really strong family culture within the company where everyone is treated with the upmost respect.
Your new role
My client is now looking for a HR Administrator to come in on a 12 month fixed term contract, you will be CIPD qualified and have worked with a HR function.
As our HR Administrator you will be responsible for:-
• Provide highly competent, effective and confidential administrative to the HR team
• To collate and update a wide variety of monthly (circa 30), annual and ad hoc statistics and HR management information for internal and external
• To update the Group’s HR Information System
• Provide cover to all recruitment related activities
• Process Purchase Orders and Invoices
• Take minutes, prepare agendas and subsequent action plans for HR related meetings
• Provide sickness absence updates for the HR and Payroll Teams
What you’ll need to succeed
Successful HR Administrators possess a combination of the following skills:-
• CIPD level 3 qualified is very desirable
• Strong practical experience of working within a HR function
• Highly organised with great attention to detail
• Strong ability to adapt to various target audiences
• Strong reporting skills via interpreting financial analysis
What you’ll get in return
• Working with a market leader with exciting times ahead!
• Salary of £20,000
• Pension and Life insurance
• 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
• Free onsite car parking
• Eye care
• Monday to Friday 9am-5pm with option for flexi working hours
This role is part of a great team who will support you in your new role in the knowledge that you are there to support them in theirs!
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact me on for a confidential discussion on your career
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'