Our well established and successful, growing client based in Quedgeley now have a new exciting permanent opportunity to join their team as a HR Administrator. The main purpose of this role is to provide support to the HR Manager and provide administrative assistance relating to the HR functions.
- Supporting the recruitment and selection process.
- Setting up interviews.
- Assisting with the administration of issuing new employee packs and induction information.
- Completing reference checks.
- Co-operate in induction days.
- Organise relevant training.
- Support the HR Manager with monthly and quarterly data requirements and data collection exercises for the company when required.
- Support HR projects when required by the business.
- Assisting the HR Manager with other duties when appropriate.
- Administrative duties.
- Self-motivated individual with a high level of personal and professional presentation.
- Excellent administration skills.
- An excellent communicator, both verbally and in writing, at all levels within the organisation.
- A pro-active "can-do" attitude, willing to "muck in" when appropriate.
- Good IT skills and a thorough working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Understanding and able to demonstrate the requirement for confidentiality and discretion.
- CIPD Qualified or HR Background is essential.
- Office experience.
Hours - Monday - Friday - 8.30am - 5pm
Salary - £20,000 - £22,000 DOE
- General Admin
- CIPD qualified
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'