Urgent requirement for a temporary HR Administrator for approx 2 months
This is a generalist HR role where you will provide support to an HR Manager in all aspects of HR administration. This will include:
- Recording absence and holidays and producing monthly management reports
- Updating and maintaining all personnel files - electronically and manually
- Providing first line advice and guidance to employees on company policy and procedure.
- Recruitment coordination and pre employment checks
- Updating payroll systems and processing new starts and leavers.
You must have experience working in an HR administration role. You will have excellent communication, decision making and problem solving skills and you must also have in depth experience of MS Excel, Word and databases (MS access). Immediate start required.
To apply please send your cv to Linzi Murphy
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'