MSS People are working with a globally renowned Manufcturing business based in Sunderland.
Due to maternity leave our client has the requirement for an experienced HR Administrator to join their team on a 12 month fixed term contract.
If you have a CIPD level 5 or higher or an equivalent HR qualification and have worked within Manufacturing this role could be for you.
Please see below for some of the key responsibilities you will be undertaking.
- To drive and deliver absence using a proactive approach through the line managers via effective use of absence management processes and occupational health. Analysis of absence data to ensure continuous improvement
- Provide support and guidance to line managers on all performance management issues and employee relations activities including grievances, discipline and absence issues
- Work with department heads and line managers to drive improvements and consistency in employee relations issues
- Handle high level employee issues such as disciplinary dismissal and dismissal for capability under the absence procedure and produce the relevant correspondence
- Liaise with Company solicitors to ensure compliance with UK legislation and risk avoidance for employee issues
- Work with Trade Union representatives where required
- Support management in identifying HR training needs and provide this training and guidance where required
- Provide HR metrics and analysis in relation to employee headcount, attendance, annual reviews and employee relations
- Development of and adherence to HR policies and procedures
For more information and to see a FULL Spec for the role please get in touch with Allan Stevenson from the team, or click below to apply.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'