Job Title: HR Administrator
Salary: £25,000 - £28,000
An excellent opportunity for an experienced HR Administrator to join a very successful, FTSE 100 organisation in Chertsey. You will be responsible for the comprehensive administration of the HR department of key HR Processes and L&D programmes. The successful candidate must have experience of working as an HR Administrator in a fast paced, high volume environment with the proven ability to maintain a strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritise workload to meet deadlines.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a very successful, global business who offer a friendly, supportive culture, opportunities for career progression and who boast an excellent staff retention rate. Alongside a competitive salary of £25,000 - £28,000 they offer very good benefits including pension, private healthcare, parking, annual bonus and life assurance.
- Process new starters - offer letters, contracts and liaising with payroll
- Assist with all recruitment activity - posting job descriptions, liaising with agencies
- Providing support to management team on the annual salary review and bonus process
- Liaising closely with payroll on any pay amendments, new starters, pension and benefits
- Compensation and benefits administration
- Responding to general HR queries
- Monthly reporting requirements
Key skills/ experience:
- Must have experience as an HR Administrator
- Meticulous attention to detail at all times
- Strong affiliation to IT Systems including SAP and advanced in Excel
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to problem solve
- Self motivated with the ability to priorities workload and meet deadlines
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'