£22,880 + Pension + Parking
An experienced HR Administrator is required to join a very established organisation and provide support to the HR Manager.
Some of your duties will include:
- Assisting the Human Resource Manager with day to day administration tasks
- Maintaining staff records and recording holiday and sickness absences
- Placing advertisements for new staff members utilising a variety of job portals
- Sifting CVs received and arranging interviews for suitable candidates
- Welcoming new employees to the organisation and conducting induction training
- Obtaining references for new employees and completing compliance checks
We will only respond to candidates who we consider suitable for the role advertised. For new job alerts follow us on Twitter - @BBR_Recruitment, Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn - BurtonBoltonRose
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'