We are looking to recruit a highly organised HR Administrator as part of our small and friendly HR team at Detectortesters. As part of a growing organisation this role will interface with all areas of the business.
Main duties include:
- Recruitment administration including liaising with agencies, organising interviews and direct recruitment activity
- Preparing all new starter paperwork and ensuring that new joiners have a positive start and induction with company
- Maintaining the HR employee database and updating all HR reports and trackers
- Benefit administration (cars, private medical insurance, perkbox, pension scheme)
- Working with Finance to ensure the smooth running of payroll on a monthly basis
- Assisting with absence management and maintaining records
- Leaver administration and carrying out exit interviews
- Training administration including booking courses and updating individual training records
- General HR administration including responding to reference requests, maintaining HR files (in line with GDPR) and assisting with the salary review process.
The ideal candidate with have sound office administration experience and excellent attention to detail. They will be proficient in Microsoft office word and and excel with good communication and interpersonal skills.
The role will be office-based working 8.30- 5.00 Monday to Thursday with an early finish on a Friday and will take part in the company bonus scheme.
- Office Administration
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'