Job: Reception / Admin & HR Support
Location: Near Gatwick
Salary: Up to £18,000 + Parking & Benefits Package
Great opening for an office professional or graduate who wants lots of variety and involvement!
This is an amazing opportunity to gain a wide spectrum of office experience within a leading business that enjoys upskilling and developing their employees.
We are looking for a highly organised person with good IT and communication skills to undertake this varied, involving reception role that includes a wide range of business support duties.
You will undertake an interesting mixture of HR admin, PA, facilities, clerical as well as reception duties, with the chance to get involved with projects utilising your Excel, Word and analytical skills.
Being a front facing role, you will be the type of person who enjoys being the main meet and greet person to visitors, giving a fantastic first impression to the business.
Some previous reception or customer facing experience within retail or leisure will be beneficial.
This will suit someone who has achieved a good standard of education, ideally a degree or good A levels and GCSE results.
Duties will involve the following:
Administration / Business Support
- Diary meetings for various Teams, send invites for events.
- Support HR team, booking training sessions, inductions, updating HR records, processing references.
- Maintain Office budgets using Excel.
- Administer the onsite parking fund, manage the monthly social events.
- Support Senior Managers with ad-hoc project support by provide general admin support; faxing, photocopying, scanning etc.
- Assist PA/Business Support to arrange hotel, travel, accommodation and car hire.
- Help PA/Business Support in organising training events, corporate events, arranging lunch for meetings for various teams..
- Support PA/Business Support in organising office moves.
Reception & Facilities
- Meet and greet all visitors on Reception.
- Provide courteous support for enquiries via phone.
- Deal with post, collect and frank the mail, take to Post Office.
- Be the first point of contact for facility issues for buildings.
- Assist the PA/Business Support with all aspects of Facilities management.
- Liaising with contractors, suppliers, maintenance visits and compliance with Health and Safety policy.
- Conduct and record Property Inspection and deal with any issues.
- Deal with health and safety matters.
- Process and record deliveries. Arrange for the disposal of equipment and redundant items.
- Keep reception area & stationery cupboard tidy.
- Check stationery, other office & kitchen supplies and restock when necessary.
- Liaise with cleaning company if any cleaning issues.
- Change kitchen towels in offices, take home to wash.
- Raise Purchase Orders for office and kitchen supplies & maintenance companies.
- Update Reception manual.
- Update the Fire Warden Lists for offices as required.
- Maintain and update the First Aider & Fire Warden Notices as required.
Required: skills, experience and academic qualifications
- A good standard of education including grade A or B GCSE Maths & English, ideally further qualifications such as A’ levels or degree.
- Nicely spoken with excellent communication skills and a high standard of personal presentation.
- Able to effectively multi task with a flexible approach and 'can do’ attitude.
- Good working knowledge of Excel, Word and Outlook, picks up technology easily.
- Ideally previous administrative experience, customer facing or reception experience.
Key Words: HR Administrator/ HR Admin / HR Support / Reception / Receptionist / Graduate
About You Recruitment is an Employment Agency. Due to the high amount of applications that we receive for each of our vacancies unfortunately we cannot respond to every application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our Recruitment Consultants then your application has not been short-listed for this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'