A HR Administrator is required in a contract basis in Chelmsford for 2 months. £22 - £25K
Your new company
A large commercial organisation requires A HR Administrator on a contract basis for 2 months
Your new role
- Recruitment administration including placing adverts, liaising with recruiters, supporting stakeholders with candidate short listing, scheduling interviews and note-taking during some interviews.
- Keep the recruitment tracker document up to date to facilitate preparation for any reporting requirements
- Ensure proof of right to work documentation is received and recorded accurately for all employees
- Prepare and administer employment documents including offer letters, contracts, references, pensions, benefits and any other documents as necessary
- Organise and manage the induction process for new joiners
- Monitor the probationary review process and administer supporting documentation
- Employee benefit communication and administration
- Manage exit questionnaires, employee survey administration and collation of results
- Keep all HR databases up to date, Payroll & Pensions
- Run monthly reports to monitor KPI`s
- Record and monitor absence
- Organise meetings/room bookings/interviews as required by colleagues.
- Support for investigations and hearings and minute taking in HR meetings, including disciplinary and grievance meetings
- Co-ordinate training internally and externally
- Support the HR team in researching and developing existing and new policies and procedures.
- Updating of HR systems and occasional sense check/auditing of data
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful you will have previous experience as HR Administrator, have excellent organisation skills and attention to detail. You will be a confident communicator, liaising with senior managers and stakeholders.
What you'll get in return
A 2 month contract that could be extended
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- HR Assistant
- Human Resources Assistant
- CIPD Level 3
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"