I am currently recruiting for a HR Administrator to join a well-established business based in Preston City Centre. This is a permanent role, a new position in the organisation, which has arisen due to business growth. Some of the things that you will be involved in will include:
- Preparing and sending out HR letters to employees
- Maintaining and reporting on employee records
- Supporting the recruitment process
- Logging of sickness and absence
- Completing all paperwork for starters and leavers
- Sending out contracts of employment
- Note taking during HR meetings
My client is looking for someone that has either recently started or would like to start their career in HR. Good attention to detail and the ability to work off your own initiative are essential for this role.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"