Brewster Pratap are currently working with a successful manufacturing firm based in Sheffield. They are looking for a part time HR administrator, who can also support with payroll when the requirement is needed.
The duties listed below are not listed in any order of priority or importance and are not intended to restrict or prioritise the activities of the working day.
General Responsibilities and Brief:
To be a pro-active member of the Human Resources team and be actively involved in Payroll/Administration issues. This is to be achieved a combination of email and telephone. The role will be part time and is office based.
There is need to interact and work with other departments and employees.
- Shared responsibility for operating and running a weekly payroll and pension administration.
- Report on absence & timekeeping to Head of Global HR.
- Human Resources record keeping and other general administration duties.
- Assist in providing a responsive and proactive employee relation service
- Produce statistics for HR issues using Mitrefinch Payroll software.
- Assisting Head of Global HR with any ad hoc project work.
- Assisting with the recruitment process including the co-ordination the new starter process with managers, ensuring that offer letters are issued to employees. Compile and type, where appropriate, letters, emails, memos, reports, and spreadsheets.
- Prepare induction information for all new employees and ensure that all relevant HR paperwork is on file.
- Schedule exit interviews for leavers.
- Maintain employee records.
- Produce monthly KPI's on sickness absence and monitor this along with holidays etc.
- Assisting with preparations for disciplinary and grievance hearings as required.
CIPD would be desirable however not essential. Opportunity to support the HR team and the role will provide full generalist responsibilities.
Brewster Pratap Business & Office Support is a division of the Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group focusing on the recruitment of talent in administration, business support, HR, sales, marketing and purchasing jobs in in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of business and office support recruitment we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at www.brewsterpratap.co.uk for more information.
- part time
- HR administrator
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'