£19,500 per annum
REED Harrogate are currently working alongside a public sector body to recruit a HR Administrator to join their ever growing team. The main purpose of the role is to provide administrative support to the HR department.
The role will involve:
- First line support for resolution of queries
- Providing administrative support for the full employee life cycle
- Drafting contracts
- Carrying out pre-employment checks
- Preparing and placing adverts
- Supporting the entire recruitment process
- Maintenance of the time and attendance system
The successful candidate will have a selection of the following skills:
- Hold a recognised HR qualification of have equivalent experience in a similar role
- Strong attention to detail when working with a high volume workload
- Be able to work to deadlines
- Strong team player
- Able to maintain confidentiality and discretion in all activities
In return the client offers a subsidised canteen, onsite parking, flexible working hours and a generous salary package.
For further details on the role please contact Joanna Holloway on 01423 503194 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'