Adelie Foods is the UK’s leading Food to Go business, supplying the UK retail and foodservice sectors with an unrivalled portfolio of consumer insight-led chilled food product. From its four manufacturing locations and seven distribution centres across the country, Adelie supplies a diverse range of retail and foodservice customers with a £250 million turnover.
We are currently recruiting for a HR Administrator to be based in our manufacturing site in Wembley.
As a HR Administrator you will be responsible for providing a comprehensive administrative and support service to one of our key manufacturing sites. This role requires an individual who has the ability to support a diverse range of Line managers and employees in a fast-paced, forever evolving environment.
- To support with all people related administration tasks & activities, supporting the site HR team
- To provide Adelie People Managers appropriate information and documentation relating to any People policies, processes, procedures and forms
- To work with the Production Management team and the site training coordinator with all hourly-paid recruitment activities, including conducting interviews and liaising with agencies
- To support the on boarding and induction process, ensuring all new starters have the Right to Work in the UK and that all appropriate documentation is in place prior to start date
- To support with ER activity
- To act as internal communication champion and ensure all notice boards and internal communications are relevant and up-to-date
- To support with any administrative activities relating to legal compliance, audits and Health & safety e.g. Working time regulations; eligibility to work
- To support with queries either over the phone, email and/or face-to-face
The ideal candidate
- An individual with demonstrable administration, customer service and people skills who can support the site HR team
- Experience of working with a diverse range of customers (both internal & external) and be able to build effective working relationships positively and quickly
- Intermediate proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications; knowledge or use of electronic HR, Time and Attendance systems is desirable
- You must be flexible and adaptable in your approach to work due to the demanding work environment (no two days are ever the same!) with the ability to work in a team
- Excellent planning, organisation and time management skills
- You must be self-motivated and be able to work with a minimum of supervision at times with good attention to detail and have natural problem solving skills
This role is a full-time, working 40 hours per week. The shift pattern is Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 5:00pm. On occasion you may be required to work later hours depending on the needs of the business.
In return for your time & hard work
- Salary,£25,000 per annum per annum
- 33 Days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- Cycle to Work Scheme
Interested? Apply Now!
Adelie Foods confirms its commitment to equality of opportunity in all areas of its work. All individuals will be treated in a fair and equal manner and in accordance with the law regardless of gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"