Vitality, HR Administrator, Stockport, £Competitive + Bonus + Benefits
Vitality is an award winning, dynamic and vibrant financial services provider, with a ground-breaking vision for the future, where individuals are enabled to succeed and are rewarded and recognised for their contribution to our business.
We’re a positively different, fast-growing insurance and financial services provider that rewards its 1,000,000+ members for healthy habits. We aim to be the best Private Medical insurer in the UK, offering the best service in the industry. This means we need the best people, ready to live our vibrant brand and make a difference to the business every day
As our HR Administrator, you’ll get the benefits our members enjoy, including:
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Vitality Private Medical Insurance
- Stakeholder Pension Plan with employer contribution
- Vitality Partners and Rewards
- Access to great onsite facilities
- Stockport central location – 10 min walk from bus station and train station plus, free local parking
As our HR Administrator you willproduce exceptional administration tasks and support the Senior HR Advisors and Managers with the administration of HR related correspondence, pre-employment checking and first line enquiries.
Responsibilities as our HR Administrator include:
- Provides accurate HR and basic query support to Vitality staff in a professional and assertive manner.
- Update and maintain and amend the HR & Payroll system ensuring all information is accurate and processed in accordance with the required deadlines
- Process HR queries received into the HR mailbox, in person or over the telephone in a timely manner.
- Build effective relationships with the business to build knowledge of the areas that are supported by HR.
- Accurately produces, quality controls and distributes HR related letters and documents within the set service level agreements (SLAs)
- Producing references for ex-employees and request references for new starters
- Audit and control references for new starters and highlight any discrepancies or incompletion of cases to the HR Operations manager in a timely manner.
- Cross check against workflow reports issued by the current reference provider on a weekly basis.
- Update all HR paperwork for processing onto the HR systems
- Diary management, travel bookings and meeting coordination for the senior management team
Skills and Experience required of our HR Administrator:
- Extensive HR administrative experience
- Completed, or working towards CIPD Level 3
- Experience of working in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Knowledge of HR systems
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Experience in taking ownership and working on own initiative
- Strong PC skills, particularly in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise activities
- Strong organisational skills
- Proven ability to work with people at all levels
- Able to demonstrate effective communication skills, both written and verbal
Working for Vitality as a HR Administrator you'll experience an exciting mix of creativity and innovation, within a framework of challenging objectives and a passion for delivering the best.
Our people are chosen for their skills, knowledge, enthusiasm and attitude but above all, their belief that anything can be achieved.
Closing Date: Friday 31st August 2018
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our HR Administrator thenplease click ‘apply’ today.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"