Diamond Search Recruitment is delighted to be working with a well respected market leader, with locations worldwide. A strong brand and a company with great vision!
Recruiting for an experienced HR Administrator to provide comprehensive HR administration and support to the HR team across all aspects of HR. Reporting to the Local HR Manager you will work together to ensure a high quality HR service is delivered to the business.
This role includes fantastic benefits, including a company profitability bonus scheme, PerkboxGoldcard, 5% employer matched pension and much, much more!
- Point of contact for the payroll provider and all UK-based employees relating to monthly pay.
- Collate and input all relevant information relating to payroll on monthly basis.
- Work with recruitment tools to advertise roles.
- Use social media to advertise roles through recruitment channels.
- Liaise with agencies as needed.
- Organise candidate interviews.
- Request employment references and enter new starter information onto relevant systems.
- Create personal files for all new starters and ensure that all documentation is present and completed.
- Responsible for arranging induction sessions.
- Manage the leave system, including adding new starters and removing leavers.
- Calculate holiday entitlement for new starters and leavers.
- Draft new starter offers letters and contracts.
- Draft employee letters in relation to salary, bonus or benefit adjustment and update all relevant systems.
- Draft letter to employees leaving the business and calculate any outstanding holiday and benefits.
The ideal candidate:
- CIPD Level 3 qualified.
- Significant experience of HR administrative tasks.
- Some payroll experience.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
- CIPP or IAB accreditation desirable
- Knowledge/Certification in SAGE 50, SAGE HR 4.0 and FAIRSAILHCM/SAGE PEOPLE preferred.
Diamond Search Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in regards to this vacancy.
- CIPD qualified
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'