My client is a market leading, nationwide manufacturer and supplier of safety signage, primarily to the construction industry. An ethical and responsible employer who pride themselves on their employee retention rate and professionalism in all areas of employee relations. Our client is looking for a Part time HR administrative to join their team.
- To accurately Maintain HR Database (Sage 50 HR)
- Keep track of Attendance Records and Company holidays
- Employee personal data
- Prepare reports & extract data from HR Database (e.g. sickness dates & holiday entitlement)
- Maintain attendance spreadsheets
- Weekly time card checking
- Overtime sheet checking
- Identify potential issues from HR data and alert managers (e.g. timekeeping/absence rates)
- Take notes/minutes in formal meetings
- Type up notes/minutes from formal meetings
- Create employment documentation from templates (e.g. contracts & offer letters
- Assist with new starter induction process
- Collect/copy/file start of employment documents (P45, contract, acceptance form etc)
- Print and distribute pre-prepared letters to employees
- Document Filling (Paper copies)
- Conduct exit interviews with leavers (training/guidance will can be given for this)
- HR document control - review updated standard HR documents and alert manager to any potential errors
- Any other reasonable task within the post holder’s skill and ability as required by the organisation
- Work to a high level of professionalism with an understanding of confidentiality requirements of sensitive employee data.
- Provide efficient and effective HR administration support as required by the company.
- Work to acceptable quality standards at all times
- Development of HR specific knowledge and skills to allow for development of role
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'