Are you looking to work for an organisation with aims and ambitions beyond that of satisfying shareholders? The Camping and Caravanning Club is a membership organisation, and everything we do is focused on our members and investing back in their Club.
We have around 750,000 members, up to 850 employees seasonally and a turnover above £55m, we're definitely not a small operation; although our culture still retains that friendly, 'family' feel that so many companies seem to have lost.
We currently have a great opportunity for an HR Administrator to join our friendly team. This role is highly administrative, and will therefore best suit an applicant who enjoys that aspect of the role.
The HR Administrator post involves regular use of I-Trent, experience in the use of I-Trent is highly desirable.
The role will involve the following duties:-
• Set up and maintenance of staff records (sickness, personal details, etc.) using manual and computerised systems
• Data entry and maintenance of HR database (iTrent) including regular data-cleanses as required
• Prepare offer letters, contracts and any change of terms letters
• Produce seasonal Site/CITF contracts including administration of preference forms, changes, spreadsheet maintenance etc.
• Supporting with interviews and tests (including assessment centres), conducting reference checks and right to work checks
• Process maternity, paternity and parental leave requests and letters
• Training and course administration including maintenance of training records, certificates, and PDP process
• Provide assistance to HR team in preparation of disciplinary/grievance letters, meeting arrangements and note taking at investigations/meetings if required
• Deal with general HR enquiries by email, in person and on the telephone
• Deal with all HR transactional correspondence relating to an employee’s life cycle including starters and leavers processes
• Provide basic advice and guidance on policies, procedures and practices, with appropriate escalation to HR Advisors or HR Manager as required
In order to be considered for this post we ask that you :-
• Possess 2 years strong HR administration experience
• Be a very competent Administrator (enjoying this aspect of the job)
• Has proven experience of using an integrated HR/payroll database ( use of iTrent is highly desirable)
• Be experienced on IT systems, including Excel
• Possess good written & verbal communication skills
• Demonstrate excellent customer facing and interpersonal skills
• Have the capability to prioritise time and tasks while meeting agreed deadlines
The Camping and Caravanning Club is a fantastic place to work, with a supportive, dedicated team and customer focused attitude. Our employees receive a generous annual leave entitlement and free parking among our benefits.
If you are interested in applying for this post, please send in your CV with cover letter and salary expectation. Previous applicants need not apply.
Due to the high volume of applications normally received unfortunately it is not possible for the Club to communicate back with each applicant so please note that if you do not hear from the Club within 2 weeks of sending your application you should assume that unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion.
- Administration Duties
- Human Resources
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job