This role is to support HR Solutions in the delivery of their HR Support and additional services to clients across the UK.
This is an excellent opportunity to join our team in a busy, HR outsourcing company supporting us and our clients in varying business areas on a wide range of employment issues and HR projects. The role will focus on supporting members of the HR Operations Team alongside our HR Administrator.
To be successful in this role you will need to be an experienced administrator as well as possess a high aptitude for technology.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- To ensure that relevant client employee documentation, including offer letters and written statements are drafted, sent out on time and are accurate
- To help draft and finalise Offer Documents and Employee Handbooks as required
- To help update policies, documents and handbooks as required
- To produce letters, and associated documents from our templates for client related project work (eg redundancy/TUPE)
- To update the HR database on behalf of clients
- To assist with responding to client administrative queries
- To assist with any ad hoc project requirements as required
- To assist with producing client reports
- To assist the CEO, HR Operations Manager, Director of Consultancy on any work required.
- To help manage the recruitment process from start to finish to include the shortlisting process for recruitment campaigns, organising interviews and liaising with candidates.
- To answer the general office phone, take messages and forward calls as needed.
- To meet and welcome visitors.
- To use email to communicate both internally and externally with clients, providing concise, clear information.
- General office duties such as filing, printing, photocopying, using the franking machine.
- Any other ad hoc duties as required
- A minimum of 2 year's previous administrative experience
- Minimum GCSE English and Maths
- The ability to write clear and concise English
- Be computer literate with Advanced Level standard (and experience) in using MS Word
- Experience of using Excel, Powerpoint, web based applications and HRIS systems to a high standard would be an advantage
- Excellent organisational and administration skills
- Excellent attention to detail with a high level of accuracy
- Have a professional and flexible attitude
- Have the ability to work under pressure
- Must be able to work under own initiative as well as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills both orally and in writing and experience of dealing with people at all levels