The HR Administrator will provide a comprehensive case management service within the HR Team
The role holder may be required to work flexibly across other teams within HR Operations.
• Updating excel spreadsheet containing
• Populating the spreadsheet with HR related data from reports
• Communicating clearly and effectively in person, via email and phone with various stakeholders such as HR Manager and HR Business Partners, employees and Line Managers
• Handle and process confidential information
• Save documents on the employees file
• Very good experience in Microsoft Office, especially Outlook and Excel
• Good communication skills
• Attention to detail
• Needs to be organised and able to process large amounts of data
• Work with minimal supervision
At First Recruitment we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That's why our consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates.
This is a superb opportunity for anyone looking to work for a reputable organisation.