Salary: £20,000 + Excellent Company Benefits
Landers Recruitment is working on behalf of a global leader within the consumer goods sector. They are a leading brand, known for their high-quality products and are a major supplier to the multiple retailers across the UK.
Due to growth, the business is looking for a HR Administrator to join their team.
Based in the office and working alongside the HR Director, the HR Administrator will have a hands-on role and be responsible for:
- Maintenance and upkeep of the HRIS.
- Interview scheduling, preparation and support.
- Inductions and new hire paperwork processing.
- Supporting the development and introduction of HR policies and procedures.
- Annual performance appraisal process and subsequent training requests.
- Co-ordination of staff and company events.
- Preparation for HR audits.
We are looking for a highly driven and dynamic person who has experience gained from a similar Support / Administrator role.
You must have high attention to detail, a highly organised approach to work and excellent communication skills.
CIPD level 3 would be an advantage.
What’s in it for you?
An excellent working culture, a highly competitive package and being part of a global and rapidly expanding business, our client can offer opportunities for development and progression.
Are you an Administrator looking for a chance to progress within a dynamic, forward thinking business? Please apply now
- Forward Thinking
- HR Policies