Job Title: HR Administrator
Reporting to: Group Head of HR
Main purpose of Job
To support the HR team administratively and to coordinate recruitment and training.
Key Accountabilities and Objectives
- Issue contracts of employment, offer letters and supporting documents
- Review new employee files and chase for missing documents/data
- Coordinate probation reviews and sending of pension packs
- Issue change of terms and conditions letters
- Enter holidays from SharePoint onto the HR system. Reconcile errors and wrongly submitted data
- Type up minutes from disciplinary meetings and draft warning letters
- Carry out exit interviews and issue leaver letters
- Coordinate recruitment including advertising roles, arranging interviews and making offers of employment
- Coordinate health screening including arranging dates, locations and follow ups
- Coordinate training requests from managers, arranging training and informing attendees of details. Update HR system with training booked or completed
- Notify managers of training due to expire
- Carry out data entry on the HR system and run ad-hoc reports
- Manage HR inbox
- Develop knowledge of HR system to be able to provide assistance to managers
- Raise profile by dealing direct with managers and maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Organise Head Office Christmas Party and any other events
- Gym membership renewals
- Conduct any other reasonable request associated with this job function or the smooth running of the department.
- The post holder must show a high level of confidentiality and professionalism
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to deal with a wide range of tasks
- Previous experience in a HR environment beneficial, as is experience of a HR system.
- Car driver with clean licence and the ability to travel to other Company depots as and when required.
Due to the high level of response, Suzanne Hendrick Recruitment will only be able to make contact with those individuals who are short-listed for the role. If you haven’t heard within 5 days of applying please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.
- Co Ordinator