Available for an ongoing temporary role?
Working as part of our client’s busy Human Resources team within a large School, responsibilities will include:
- Acting as first point of contact for HR issues within the UK and international business, maintaining confidentiality at all times.
- Gaining verbal and written references
- Calling external managers and employers
- Providing administrative support to senior members of the HR team.
- Maintaining the HR database.
- Managing all benefit related administration.
- Producing and analysing data from the HR database.
To be successful in your application you must be able to demonstrate previous experience providing administration support within a busy team.
You will be:
- Confident on the phones
- Good intermediate level MS Word and Excel is essential.
- Confident with systems
Monday to Friday - 9-5, Much Hadham
You must be immediately available to be considered, due to the location of this position you will need to be a driver with access to a vehicle.
If you are interested in this role please apply within or contact firstname.lastname@example.org with an updated CV
Benefits of temping with Reed:
• Weekly Pay
• Holiday Pay – 28 days per annum
• Guaranteed offers of work
• Reed Rewards
• Life Assurance
• Training & Development
• Reed Discount Club
• Eye Test & Spectacle Vouchers
• Reimbursed Police Checks
• E-Account for timesheets, payslips etc.
• Professional Temping Agreement
• First and Secondary points of contact
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business