Our Client, a global producer of seafood based products based in Dingwall, has an opportunity available for a HR Administrator to join their team.
The HR Administrator will act as the liaison between the HR / payroll department and employees, ensuring smooth communication and prompt resolution of all queries.
The HR Administrator will also provide support daily to the HR and payroll activities and assist in coordinating HR policies, processes and relevant documents.
Key tasks include although will not be limited to:
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR / payroll functions and duties
- Provide clerical and administrative support to Human Resources & payroll executives
- Deal with employee requests regarding human resources / payroll issues, rules, and regulations
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data
- Preparation of HR KPI’s on a daily, weekly, monthly basis
- Ensure the relevant HR database is up to date, accurate and complies with legislation
The successful HR Administrator will have experience of working within a similar role along with:
- Strong administration skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- PC literacy (MS Office, in particular)
- Excellent organisational skills
- A professional and personable manner
- A high level of confidentiality
- The ability to use own initiative and be pro-active
The HR Administrator will work on a temporary on-going basis with hours set between Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm while earning a starting rate which is negotiable on experience.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job