This role will involve day-to-day HR administrative duties alongside providing support to the HR Operations Manager.
- Monthly processing of payroll input to include: starters, leavers, sickness absence, overtime, maternity, pension, change of personal details, or any other required input.
- Updating of all schedules related to payroll processing.
- Administer the UK benefit processes including healthcare, risk benefits, company car and salary sacrifice schemes, interfacing with suppliers to satisfy scheme rules.
- Payslip distribution electronically, processing of payroll letters and preparation of payroll file. 1stline support queries of any pay related queries
- Process all New Starter Offers including payroll set up and new starter files in accordance with data protection and all legislation
- Track compliance training activity ensuring that audit trail and training history is complete and updated including cancellation and evaluation data
- Preparation and administration of HR documentation to include: offers, starter packs, leavers, background checking, references, probation and pension.
- Induction support to ensure all relevant documentation is provided and documented.
- Tracking of probation and temporary staff dates, to remain compliant.
- Provision of reports to Group HR Operations as requested.
- Manage the post probation process, to ensure objectives are set.
- Assisting with maternity, paternity, flexible working and sickness matters.
- Maintain the administration of Workday system as required.
- HR Administration experience and HRIS Systems would be an advantage
- As required, support the Talent team, to administer the recruitment process and update recruitment schedules.
- Support annual payroll and HR processes eg appraisal and audits as required.
- Filing and scanning of relevant documentation
- Work closely with Talent Attraction Partner to make sure all New Starters and 1st time Managers have their induction materials
- Provide general administration services
- Experience of working in a fast paced HR administration role
- Passion for working with People as a service provider with basic understanding of HR function
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work with a diverse team
- High attention to detail and focus on accurate outputs
- Exceptional organisational skills with sound ability to prioritise work load
- Ability to build strong working relationships with key stakeholders internally and externally
- Excellent IT skills including Outlook, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- A proactive, solutions orientated person with a positive outlook. Someone who is eager to learn and develop a sound HR base for further development.
- Previous experience of working with confidential information
- HR Administration
- HR Processes