Aktis is currently seeking a quickly available HR Administrator to join the HR team.
As a key member of the team, you will be expected to pro-actively support your colleagues and employees through providing best-in-class HR Administration.
The successful candidate will be responsible for all aspects of administration within the HR and Talent Acquisition team. You will be able to get involved with specialist areas such as Learning and Development, Global Mobility, Reward, Talent Acquisition and Employee Relations whilst working on interesting projects within the company. You will also have the opportunity to gain exposure to our international offices and understand the work we do across the globe.
To be successful in this position you will need to have:
- Some previous HR experience, ideally as an HR Administrator.
- Excellent time management, prioritization and organizational skills
- High attention to detail with the ability to analyse large amounts of information diagnosing problems and recommending appropriate solutions.
- Fluency in written and verbal English with exceptional communication and interpersonal skills coupled with a strong technical and systems aptitude with intermediate/ advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and excel.
- Flexible and adaptable to change, able to work in a fast-paced environment.
If you are interested to join a growing management consulting start up company with a fun, flexible and young culture please apply by following the link above. We offer a competitive salary, a cool and casual culture, free drinks every other Thursday and Brunch on the alternative Friday (not to mention Cake every Tuesday!). This job has the potential to develop over time and is a great opportunity to grow and learn with the company.
- Employee Relations
- Interpersonal Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job