HR Administrator job Coventry to start ASAP
Your new role
To provide a customer focused and dedicated range of administration services, serving the needs of colleagues and external customers. To inform customers of standard procedures in a professional and consistent manner ensuring queries are resolved promptly and accurately. To create and maintain accurate colleague records on the HR database.
Day to day duties:
- Provide transactional administration for the project team
- To resolve standard queries by phone or e-mail in accordance with project guidelines
- To escalate more complex queries to ER Project Lead
- To input and maintain accurate information on to the project trackers
- To produce accurate and timely correspondence to employees
- Ensure all documentation/correspondence is delivered within agreed SLA's
What you will need to succeed
- Previous Administration experience
- Previous use of mail merge
- Attention to detail
- Strong PC skills, Microsoft office and IT awareness
- Ability to handle sensitive/difficult situations
- Good listening skills
- Team player
What you will get in return
A contract position for 3 months based at a large organisation in Waslgrave. You will receive an annual salary of £18,000. The hours for the position are Monday to Friday 09:00 to 17:00. This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door at the company as this could lead to further opportunities within the business.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.