Are you up to date on modern technology?
Would you describe yourself as detail orientated and highly professional?
Macildowie HR is working with a fast-growing technology company with offices world wide. We are searching for a refined HR Administrator with impeccable attention to detail who shares the company's passion for technology. The ideal candidate will be accurate and concise with their communication and able to hit the ground running to ensure the continued success of the business.
So, what's the role?
- Sending out reference requests, chasing up late or poor references, referring poor references to the appropriate manager, logging information onto the References spreadsheet and mail merging
- Creation and maintenance of accurate and complete electronic employee records, including appropriate cleansing and destruction to agreed and published SLA's
- Provide details of new starters, leavers and any relevant changes to payroll as required, to ensure accurate payroll processing
- Support the companies recruitment and benefits process
- Managing the HR systems
- Project and employee engagement exposure
- Liaising with internal and external individuals to make them aware of any employee changes
Think you've got what it takes? The ideal candidate:
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Concise remote communication
- Ability to adapt to new ways of working
- Welcomes new challenges
- Thrives of change
- Understands the importance of confidentiality
Package - up to £19,000 per annum / Permanent / Full Time
If you are interested in this role please apply now as our client is wanting to move quickly.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.