To provide an effective and efficient HR service in order to support the HR team and employees by carrying out HR Administrative tasks.
Based in Slough, Public sector organisation. free parking available onsite.
HR Administrator key responsibilities:
- New starter's administration
- Preparation of Contracts/Offer Letters and employment package
- Working with the team specialist to ensure HR systems have 100% data integrity
- Supporting Maintenance of holiday / sickness records
- Provide administrative assistance to HR Specialist & Payroll Specialist,
- Update employee records, prepare letters, etc)
- General day-to-day administration.
- Employee communications.
- Maintenance of organisation charts and employee files
- Support the HR team
The successful HR Administrator will be working in a busy office environment. Working alongside the HR Team, they must be able to work on own initiative, and be able to prioritise effectively.
HR Administrator position, paying £11-£13 per hour. Available to start as soon as possible. Candidate's who apply must be immediately available and have zero notice period
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job