HR Administrator (12-month Fixed Term Contract) required to join busy shared service team based in the Stonehouse area.
Job Title: HR Administrator (12-month Fixed Term Contract)
Salary: Up to £21,000p/a plus excellent benefits
Hours of Work: Full time (Mon-Fri 8.30am - 4.30pm)
Great opportunity for an experienced HR Administrator to join a very busy Shared Service team in a key role. You'll be part of a team providing first line HR support to the business, whilst also supporting the rest of the HR team. You'll be responsible for providing an accurate and efficient administration service, including a variety of HR transactional activities relating to all aspects of the employee lifecycle.
- Manage the HR Mailbox and action support requests, which will include the processing of starter and leaver administration; processing contract offers and terms & condition changes; processing training administration; processing employee references; dealing with general enquiries, etc.
- Support the updating and maintenance of the HR database and the Time & Attendance systems
- Ensure smooth, accurate and timely flow of HR information received by key stakeholders
- Maintain the Healthcare spreadsheet; Company's Group Address system, etc.
- Create ad-hoc reports as required
- Provide administrative support for bulk employee communications, including salary reviews, bonus payments, mail merge correspondence, etc,
- Deal effectively with HR related telephone or email queries; refer more complex queries to line manager
- Administration tasks to support HR Policies & Processes as required (including payroll administration)
Required skills and experience:
- Previous experience of working within an HR Administration role (or similar)
- Strong analytical skills combined with a pro-active approach to day-to-day work practices
- Strong customer service focus, with a proven ability to deliver an effective administrative service to customers
- Excellent organisational skills, combined with a proven ability to manage a high-volume workload whilst maintaining excellent attention to detail
- Good numeracy skills and confident working with numbers and data
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Strong communication skills with an ability to build rapport
- HR or Business Administration qualification, or working towards
Interested? For more information, please forward your CV as soon as possible.
SJM Recruit Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- HR Administrator